Featured post

A Muslim Women

Women Rights In Islam A Muslim Women Islam has raised the status of women from below the earth to so high that paradise lies at ...

Saturday 12 March 2016

Long distance relationships



 
Love Relation
Relationship

 

Long distance relationships

Communication is the cornerstone of any relationship. Well double that and multiply it by three and that’s about how important communication is in your long distance love. Depending on the distance, many couples are only able to see one another on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis. Learning how to communicate will not only benefit you to close the distance, but it will also help you once you and your long distance love are finally reunited. Trust is the evidence of a true love. She did not demand letter regularly neither did I demand her to do likewise. Sending her long distance relationship gifts was not even a sign that I wanted her to return the favor to the things that I did. Along list of long distance relationship advice was not enough not until I understood that my confidence for her and her confidence in me were the result of love.


No comments: